- Visit The wreckage of a B52 bomber has remained in the middle of Hanoi’s Huu Tiep lake for almost a half century in Ngoc Ha flower village
- Drive around the fascinating Old Quarter and elegant French Quarter
- Weave through Hanoi’s meandering back streets and labyrinth of alleys
- Riding around bustling local markets full of life and vibrancy
- Cruising down dirt paths into the heart of Hanoi’s agricultural countryside – The Banana island.
- FROM: $55.00
Witness peaceful, calm, and charming Hanoi in the early morning with sunrise casting over the Long Bien bridgeExplore the legendary Reunification train Street neighborhood
See, hear, feel and taste Hanoi on a motorbike
Pass outside the city highlights and historical landmarks like: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum complex, lovely old French-style villas, magnificent Hanoi Opera House, peaceful and picturesque Temple of Literature, beautiful Truc Bach Lake, tranquil West lake…
- FROM: $55.00
Hanoi Fabulous Food and Sights Tour Whether it is hidden Street Food Stalls, Small Local Restaurants or a Massive Bia Hoi Restaurant with a view, our tour will find the perfect food scene to satisfy your gastronomic desire.
- FROM: $30.00
The Honda Win is the most popular backpacking motorbike to go to Hanoi.
Manual, great fun and great character.
The bike comes with a rack, good helmet, bike lock and bungee cord.
- FROM: $250.00
The Yamaha Nouvo is a random gamble on reliability.
It is true that many expats will have a lovely reliable Nouvo that never lets them down.
- FBNHN01 FROM: $250.00
Hanoi Motorbike is the best motorbike shop in Hanoi where you can buy or rent a good motorbike to plan your trip in Vietnam. We have many good motorbikes for sale and for rent with best price guarantee.
- FGBN02 FROM: $200.00